TITLE: Executive Host
DEPARTMENT: Rewards Club / Sales & Marketing
REPORTS TO: Sales & Marketing Director
SUPERVISES: Directly: Rewards Club Hosts
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS PROFILE:
Minimum 5 years marketing, customer service or casino operations experience. Previous experience, including 5 years as Host and 3 years as Executive Host. High School Diploma or GED. Prefer Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field, or equivalent work experience. Experience using player systems, kiosks, Word and Excel. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of classified information. Tactfully and diplomatically deal with public and staff. Must be able to work any shift.
Directly manages Casino Host employees.
- Directly responsible for the supervision and productivity of the Casino Host staff.
- Responsible for the scheduling of the Casino Host staff.
- Maintains adequate staffing level in the department by interviewing, selecting, training, evaluating, promoting, counseling and terminating as needed.
- Prepares periodic team member performance reviews.
- Maintain accurate personnel and departmental files.
- Outlines and executes special event functions that target Elite and Platinum players for maximum satisfaction for the property and player.
- Executes special event functions that target Gold level players to advance them to the top two player levels.
- Communicates both orally and written with Host staff regarding their performance and interaction with existing players and new players.
- Greets and welcomes guests, establishes rapport, answers questions, extends invitations, resolves disputes and provides excellent customer service.
- Nurtures player relationships by observing and acknowledging special events such as birthdays, anniversaries, etc., whenever possible.
- Focuses on direct communication with active, new and inactive players to develop relationships and facilitate return trips to Jackpot Junction Casino Hotel.
- Develops expansion planning of the targeted casino customer base.
- Assists with the planning and execution of player development special events and functions.
- Coordinates telemarketing efforts.
- Ensures policies and procedures are followed and player complimentaries are issued in accordance with guidelines and MICS.
- Provides assistance and guidance to Casino Host to attain specific goals and objectives.
- Responsible for existing Casino Host programs as well as new programs, including fair player assignments, new enrollments, analysis and preparation of reports related to programs.
- Responsible for reviewing Title 31 documentation.
- Participates in marketing events, special events and promotions as necessary.
- Performs additional duties as directed
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Must possess excellent communication skills.
- Ability to remain professional in stressful situations.
- Ability to withstand high pressure, fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter, motivated, versatile and responsible.
- Previous experience in a customer relations/marketing position is essential.
- Must have a full understanding of various computer systems and their software, including, but not limited to slot systems, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word.
- Ability to work flexible shifts and days of the week, including holidays.
- Must have a full working knowledge of the casino industry.
- Ability to communicate with Team members and guests.
- Ability to be a TEAM player.
* Indicates required field(s)