Jackpot Junction Casino Hotel offers a total of 24 blackjack tables with 2-deck, 4-deck and 6-deck shoes. 24 tables with betting limits from $3-$500.
- Split pairs up to four hands, split aces to two hands
- Dealer will hit on soft 17
- Play two positions at one time (double minimum bet).
- Double down on any two cards (except blackjack), even after splitting
Odds are the most liberal in the Midwest.
The High Stakes Lounge located on the first floor, offers a relaxed, comfortable atmosphere with a wide variety of slots and table games with excellent service. We have created this lounge with the high stakes player in mind! We offer $15 to $500 with 2-deck and 4-deck shoes.
High Stakes Blackjack is open at Noon daily.
Now at Jackpot Junction!
Blackjack + 3-Card Poker – The two most popular card games merged into one!
After placing your wagers you will be dealt two cards both face up. The dealer also receives one face up. If you made the 21+3 wager and these three cards form a winning combination you have won a generous 9 to 1 payout relative to the 21+3 bet.
- Combines Blackjack with 3-Card Poker
- Your first two cards and dealer up card make your 3-card hand.
Winning 3-Card Hands
Straight to Flush…..9 to1
Three of a Kind…….9 to 1
Straight……………….9 to 1
Flush…………………..9 to 1
Note: 3-2-Ace sequence wins. Blackjack House Rules apply.
Come & Go Blackjack Tournaments
Tuesdays & Fridays
Noon – 7pm
Join us each week for the Come & Go Blackjack Tournaments! Simply pay a $10 entry fee and play 20 hands to post a chip total. The current top 3 chip totals will be listed continually each day. At the conclusion of the tournament, prize payouts, places, and winners will be posted. $9 from each entry fee will go into the prize pool with $1 withheld for tournament expenses. One place will be paid out for each 10 tournament entries.
BLACKJACK HOUSE RULES
- Only Jackpot Junction Table Games chips may be wagered at the blackjack tables.
- Money does not play.
- Maximum of 2 hands, must double the minimum bet on each hand. Players may call 2 hands only.
- Hand signals must be used on every hand.
- Double down on any 2 cards except blackjack. Doubling after splitting is allowed with the exception of split aces.
- Doubling down for less than the original bet is allowed.
- May split any pair 3 times (4 hands). Aces can be split 3 times (4 hands) but are only dealt one card each.
- No side bets allowed.
- No surrender.
- Insurance may be taken for up to half of the original bet when the dealer has an ace showing. Insuring for less is allowed.
- Dealers will hit soft 17 and stand on hard 17 or any greater total.
THESE HOUSE RULES WILL BE SHOWN ON REQUEST, OR WHEN A DISPUTE OCCURS BETWEEN PLAYER AND PIT BOSS
Thank you for helping us better serve you!