Selections are requested three weeks prior to the event. For all events booked less than three weeks, menus and arrangements will be requested at the time of booking.
GUARANTEED GUEST COUNT
All guarantees must be received by 11:00am or 3 business days (or 72 hours) prior to the function date. If no guarantee is received, we will confirm the guarantee to be the anticipated attendees given to us at time of booking or the total number served, which ever is greater.
We will provide seating and food preparation for up to 5% over your guarantee.
Function rooms are assigned based on the number of anticipated attendees JACKPOT JUNCTION CASINO HOTEL reserves the right to substitute function space should your projected attendance fall below original estimate. If you are using the Celebrations room, we ask that you must be 18+ after 9pm.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
1. All food and beverage consumed in function room must be purchased through JACKPOT JUNCTION CASINO HOTEL. Only exception, wedding cakes.
2. No food or beverage may be taken off the premises under any circumstances.
3. Bartenders are furnished at no charge if beverage sales amount to $350.00 per bar. If not, a bartender fee of $50.00, per bar, will apply.
4. We reserve the right to inspect and monitor all private parties, meetings, receptions, wedding etc.
5. Please be advised that alcoholic beverages my not be consumed by anyone under the age of 21.
All charges are to be paid upon conclusion of the function by the approved credit card, cash or check. A deposit may be required to hold space for your function. The deposit is non-refundable. If a direct billing privilege is requested a credit application must be completed and approved three weeks prior to the function date. Upon approval we will bill you or your company after the function. Direct billing is not applicable to social events such as weddings, anniversaries or reunions. Social events will be required to pay in advance or as determined by Convention & Hotel Sales Manager.
Please see your booking agreement for the cancellation policy.
All menu prices will be guaranteed 90 days prior to the date of function.
All menu items are subject to applicable Taxes and 18% gratuity.
INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY
We require cancellation notice by 4:00pm the prior day for morning and lunch events or by 9:00am the same day for dinner or evening events. By canceling you agree to rebook the same event (hotel rooms, meal function with similar number of attendees) within 60 days. If you are unable to rebook a percentage of total revenue for food, beverage, rental and guest rooms will be charged. See your booking agreement for percentages.