TITLE: Rewards Club Manager
DEPARTMENT: Rewards Club / Sales & Marketing
REPORTS TO: Sales & Marketing Director
SUPERVISES: Directly: Rewards Club Employees, Indirectly: Mail Center
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS PROFILE:
Minimum 5 years marketing, customer service or casino operations experience. Previous supervisory experience; 3 years as Rewards Club Manager preferred. High School Diploma or GED. Prefer Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field, or equivalent work experience. Experience using player systems, kiosks, word and excel. Excellent verbal and written skills. Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of classified information. Tactfully and diplomatically, deal with public and staff. Must be able to work any shift.
Manages all aspects of the Rewards Club to increase membership and database. Directly manages Rewards Club employees. Indirectly supervises Mail Center employees.
- Maintain a professional, friendly and courteous atmosphere, which provides guests with an exceptional gaming experience and ensures efficient operations.
- Greet and welcome guests, establish rapport, and provide excellent customer service by answering questions, resolving disputes and responding to guest requests.
- Ensure that prompt, courteous and accurate service is provided to customers, maximizing access to Rewards Club windows.
- Maintain an effective and efficient Rewards Club booth, through the direction and supervision of all Rewards Club employees.
- Assume all responsibilities of the Rewards Club, ensuring that all areas are in compliance with policies and procedures.
- Monitor Rewards Club functions to ensure regulations are adhered to and consistently followed.
- Prepares periodic team member performance reviews.
- Responsible for the hiring, training, and counseling of team members within area of management.
- Communicate accurate information about Jackpot Junction.
- Maintain accurate personnel and departmental files.
- Ensure there is sufficient workforce available to provide the most efficient guest service possible.
- Exercise initiative and judgment, ensuring the smooth operational flow of department matters.
- Maintain open communications in order to keep the department informed of all pertinent information and/or irregularities
- Review the operations of each shift, make recommendations to improve operational efficiency, and enhanced customer service.
- Monitor Rewards Club booth to ensure that all guests are treated fairly and equitably.
- Monitor Rewards Club booth to ensure that all areas in public view are kept neat, clean and properly stocked.
- Work with Marketing team and Database Analyst with planning, design and implementation of marketing events, special events and promotions. Bring new ideas for promotions and events.
- Participate in marketing events, special events and promotions as necessary.
- Perform additional duties as directed.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Must possess communications skills (verbal and written) to effectively interface with guests and team members.
- Ability to remain professional in stressful situations.
- Ability to withstand high pressure, fast-paced environment.
- Previous management experience in a customer relations/marketing position is essential.
- Rewards Club Manager Experience, (minimum 3 years).
- Must possess strong leadership and planning skills, demonstrating ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Strong time management skills.
- Must have a full understanding of various computer systems and their software, including, but not limited to, slot systems, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Ability to work flexible shifts and days of the week, including holidays.
- Must have a full working knowledge of the casino industry.
- Ability to communicate with team members and guests.
- Ability to be a team player.
* Indicates required field(s)